Reverse Osmosis – Your Health Passport!
Reverse osmosis is the most effective and efficient way to remove unwanted residues from water. It is an ecological system that uses neither chemicals nor energy; by using the simple pressure of tap water with reverse osmosis devices we obtain at all times a source of pure water of excellent quality for drinking, mixing baby bottles, cooking food and many other uses such rinsing water for contact lenses, beauty treatments, watering fragile plants … The most effective water purifiers are those which use filtration membranes by the reverse osmosis process. Here we describe everything about benefits of reverse osmosis water.
If you want to buy best reverse osmosis system, you can find reviews about best reverse osmosis water system here.
This process, which was originally developed by NASA services to recycle
wastewater from Apollo capsules, involves pumping water into a pressure tube that contains a concentrated solution separated from a dilute solution. by a filtration membrane. The water which passes through this membrane comes out purified while the contaminants remain in the concentrated part and are then removed.
These devices are most often combined with pre-filter and post-filter, for which regular maintenance, very easy to ensure, allows the osmosis membrane to last about 5 years. The pre-filters must be renewed after a year. Installation is straight forward, even for the average DIY enthusiast.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF REVERSE OSMOSIS FILTERED WATER?
There are several inherent benefits of reverse osmosis water:
1. You can obtain a filtered water without odor or taste, of the highest quality, surpassing even bottled water, and that is perfect for consumption.
2. Up to 99% of dissolved and undissolved contaminants are removed.
3. Does not use any harmful or chemical products.
4. It respects the environment because it consumes little energy during the process and very little water is wasted. In the same way, it reduces the consumption of plastic.
5. The water sources that have this osmosis filter are small and can be put in the kitchen. There are also equipment that can be installed under the sink.
6. It has a very low cost because it uses the water from the network. In addition, it represents a great saving of money compared to the purchase of plastic bottles.
7. Produces drinking water of good quality with neutral taste.
8. A water quality benefits health, welfare and crops.
9. Retains almost all contaminants, dissolved and undissolved.
10. It is a totally respectful system with the environment , which does not use or produce or expel any type of chemical product.
11. It is a very easy system to install.
12. Reverse Osmosis installation costs and maintenance are usually inexpensive.
13. It is small in size and is often placed under the sink.
14. Maintenance is simple and filters are changed only when necessary depending on the frequency of use.
15. It hardly consumes energy.
16. The life of appliances and pipes is lengthened, because the extraction of dissolved minerals frees the water of any substance so that it does not corrode the metal parts.
THE EFFECTIVENESS OF REVERSE OSMOSIS IS REMARKABLE AND STILL UNMATCHED
The size of the spores of the osmosis membrane is 0.0001 μ (micron), that of a virus is 0.02 to 0.4 μ , and that of a bacterium of 4.4 to 1 μ.
The water which leaves an osmosis unit is therefore sterilized. All the large organic molecules are completely eliminated and the small mineral molecules – including radioactive ones -have difficulty in passing; their concentration is therefore reduced by more than 90%.
The WHO (World Health Organization) counts more than 900 toxic pollutants
present in water!
Your reverse osmosis system provides you with a source of pure water at home, free of
dangerous minerals (nitrates, sulphates, phosphates, lead, mercury, etc.), and free of organic pollutants (herbicides, insecticides, hydrocarbon-based solvents, etc. ) bacteria-free and devoid of any bad taste and odor.
AND IT’S CHEAP!
For consumers of bottled water, which are a large part of the population, the purchase of a reverse osmosis system pays for itself between 9 months to 1 and a half years, depending on the quantity and brands of water purchased. And that’s without counting the decrease in the pollutant load of plastic bottles on the environment, as well as a painful chore avoided – that of buying and transporting water for which we do not know how long it has been stored in conditions not always ideal! You should also know that the majority of mineral waters are too mineralized and should only be consumed on medical prescription! The drop of impure water that broke the camel’s back!
They depend on many parameters and particularly on the pressure of the network, the mineral load, the temperature and the type of membrane.
Organic Pollutants, Chemicals, Heavy Metals, Bacteria And Viruses Released:
Lead, Arsenic, Cadmium, Chromium, Copper, Mercury> 97%
Pesticides, insecticides> 99%
Trihalomethanes (THMs)> 99%
Legionnella, Salmonella, cholera,
Coliform bacteria, E. coli> 99.99%Nano-plastics> 98%Inorganic minerals> 98%PFAS: perfluoroalkyl and polyfluoroalkyl> 96%
Scientists agree that the best solution is to treat the water where
it is used! Reverse osmosis fulfills this mandate very well!